The Episcopal Peace Fellowship recognizes local chapters and action groups working together on a particular project, program, issue or areas of interest. EPF bylaws state that “Five (5) or more voting members may organize themselves as a Chapter or Action Group of the Fellowship.” Download Application for Chapter or Action Group
Chapters and Action Groups are expected to honor the EPF commitment as stated on our web site and to report annually to the EPF National Executive Council. Chapter and Action Group benefits include consultation and resources from the National EPF Office, space in the Episcopal Peace Witness, letters of support from EPF officers, and enclosures in EPF mailings (subject to resource availability). Chapters are also allotted a discount on EPF items for resale. Although EPF resources are limited, Chapters and Action Groups with well-defined programs or projects can also apply for special support in the form of extra consultation by EPF staff, the printing of publications, mailings and project funding.
To apply for recognition as an EPF Chapter, please complete this form and return it to the EPF National Office: EPF, 2045 West Grand Ave, Suite B, #40058, Chicago, IL 60612-1577
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
1. Type of group (circle one): CHAPTER or ACTION GROUP
2. Name of Group:
3. Briefly describe the issue(s) that brought your chapter/action group together, program or area of interest, and how it relates to EPF work. Feel free to add an additional sheet if necessary.
4. Lead Contact person’s Signature (must be a National EPF Member)
5. Printed names and info of four or more EPF members. Include as formatted below: